In this article today I will discuss about the different b/w Bridge and culvert many students they have confusion about this Topic so after reading this article you will be able to know different b/w bridge and culvert
In civil engineering bridge is the formed to provide the passage to people and vehicles over the large water or obstacle.
- Bridge span length is 6 or more than 6 meters
- Bridge is design for the height of 20ft more than 20ft.
We have more three types of bridge by size
Minor Bridge , Major Bridge and Long span Bridge
Minor Bridge span is from 6 meter to 60 meters.
Major Bridge span is greater than 60 meters.
Long span bridge span is more than 120 meters.
In civil engineering culvert are used primly to allow of water across physical obstacle.
- The culvert span is less than 6 meters
- Culvert is design for the height of less than 20ft
For more detail watch the following videos
- Reinforcement Lapping Length for Beam Column and Slab
- Basic rule for Design of column
- Standard Size for Bedroom ,Master room , Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- How to find depth of Foundation for building?
- Best info about Bathroom Size and Space arrangement