In this Article you will Learn about the Basic Knowledge for Civil Engineers to remember at site
Basic Knowledge for Civil Engineers
1: Weight of first Class brick should be not less than 3.85kg.
2: The Tensile strength of first class brick should be 3000 lbs / sq.inch
3: The normal Height of the building should be 315
4: One Hook length should be get with 9D formula where the D is dia of bar which used in stirrup.
5: Firs class brick should be absorb water 1/5 or 1/6 of brick weight.
6: Thickness of DPC should not be keep less than 2.5 cm
7: Normal Height of the window should be 90cm
8: The staircase Riser height of should be 6 cm which is too much comfort for the public.
9: The lintel thickness should be 15 cm
10: Normal and Local sand FM limit should be 0.5 to 0.8
for more detail watch the given videos
- How to Reduce Cost of Constrction?
- What is the Difference between Bridge and Culvert?
- Reinforcement Lapping Length for Beam Column and Slab
- Basic rule for Design of column
- Standard Size for Bedroom ,Master room , Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom