In this Article I will Discuss about Steel in beam , column and slab.after reading this article you will be able to find the quantity of steel for different RCC members.
We know that:
Minimum percentage % of steel as per Indian Standard are given below.
1: For Column = 0.8% of Cross Section of Column
2: For Beam = As = 0.85bd / fy of cross section area. , where As for Area of steel.
3: For Slab = 0.12% of Total area of slab.
Maximum Steel as a per Indian Standard are given below.
For Column = 6% of Cross Sectional Area of Column
For Slab = 4% of Cross Sectional area of slab.
For Beam = 4 % of Cross sectional are of beam.
From above formulas you can find the quantity of steel for different structures.
- Why plinth beam provide in Building Construction? and its purpose
- Why are we Design Circular Column for Bridges?
- MAXIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO RCC COLUMNS
- Useful Notes for Civil Engineers
- Road Engineers Should Know These Road Building Techniques
Copy of :